Welcome to Anand Creations
Our job is to make you look good on paper. Quality printing can help your business make a lasting impression on your customers and clients. Here is a partial list of the high quality printing products we provide. Click on the product that interests you to learn more…
- Use specialty items as handouts at trade shows and conventions.
- Include them in direct mail campaigns.
- Offer them as holiday presents, door prizes, special-event giveaways, and thank yous.
- Distribute them to your staff to show your appreciation for their hard work.
Bring attention to your next banquet, awards ceremony, trade show, company party, or other special event with custom announcements. Announcements are an elegant way to keep customers and employees up to date with special events in the life of your business. Whatever the event, we can help you get your message out on time and within your budget.
- Relocating your business? Send announcements with your new location information.
- Include pre-printed RSVPs and return envelopes to add a convenient call to action for recipients.
- Announcements aren’t just for business. Send announcements to friends and family for personal events such as weddings, births, graduations, and birthday parties.
- Announce a sponsorship, upcoming event, special sale, or exciting new product.
- Place vertically oriented banners next to each other to create a striking visual display.
- For a professional look, consider pole pockets to mount your banner to a free-standing display.
- Use big color posters as art reproductions, movie posters, photo posters, music posters, and promotional collectibles.
- Sometimes less is more. Make a striking display using simple posters in a creative way.
- Extend your poster’s lifespan by adding a durable aqueous coating.
- Create catalogs annually, quarterly, or monthly to keep your customers informed of your latest products and services.
- Consider full-color printing on a glossy paper to make images explode from the page.
- Consider using a Wire-O or spiral binding for booklets that are easy for your customers to flip through and find the information they need!
Get your message out to potential customers quickly and concisely with a well designed brochure. Small enough to slip in a pocket or an envelope, brochures conveniently provide an extra punch to your marketing message in an inexpensive package. Put brochures to work for you in your next marketing campaign to:
- introduce a new product or perk up interest in an existing product line
- acquaint customers with major services you provide
- point out key features and benefits to new and potential customers
Small enough to fit in a pocket, yet versatile enough to use anywhere, your business card is the most important piece in your marketing arsenal. More than just names and numbers, effectively designed business cards provide a bold first impression with your prospective customers, and put your contact information right at their fingertips when they are ready to buy.
- Maximize your business card’s impact with full-color printing and eye-catching imagery.
- Add valuable real estate for maps or tear offs with a fold-over business card.
- Use high-quality paper to add elegance and make your business cards stand out from the competition.
- Using full-color photos? Make them pop on premium glossy paper and cover stock!
- Looking to liven sales? Plan a promotion for each month and incorporate it into your calendar design.
- Build a calendar around your customer base. Highlight important dates and holidays specific to your customers to provide a valuable resource they can’t live without.
- Need an extra copy to file with sales staff and accounting? Consider 3-, 4-, or 5-part forms.
- Add a second ink color to make information easier to find.
- Make organization and filing a snap with pre-drilled holes.
Let your customers know your business means business with professionally printed checks. Every one of your marketing materials makes an impression, and nothing is noticed quite like a check from your company. Available in a variety of shapes and styles, our secure checks will give you professional peace of mind.
- Enjoy the convenience of a 3-to-a-page ledger.
- Save time with computer printed checks.
- Get your checks faster than from your bank.
- Perfect for short runs of 500 copies or less
- Ideal for times when you need color printing on demand. Copies can be ready in under an hour.
- To make colors leap off the page, consider using a glossy paper.
- Add a valuable tearaway coupon or easy-to-save business card by including a two-inch perforation at the bottom of your hanger.
- Door hangers are perfect for limited-time offers, promoting new products and services, or bringing attention to your business in a new sales area.
- Add extra protection from the elements with a durable aqueous coating.
Let potential employees know that your business means business with a well designed and professionally printed employment application. Well-produced job applications and other employment-related forms will make a strong first impression and help prospective employees see how committed you are to the hiring process.
- Make a bold first impression by using high-quality 80 lb. matte paper.
- Consider pairing employment forms with printed pocket folders in convenient employment package that also includes benefit information and any necessary legal forms.
- Need multiple records for your office? Consider carbonless employment forms.
Be sure your mailings arrive in style with printed envelopes that beg to be opened. Whether a simple, one-color remittance envelope or a full-color piece featuring bright, colorful imagery and text, we can design and print envelopes to suit any need.
- Mailing important documents? Give you customers peace of mind by using tinted security envelopes instead of standard commercial envelopes.
- Stand out from the competition and get noticed with two- or four-color envelopes.
- Create added convenience for your customers by including return envelopes with your latest marketing materials.
Get your messages out to the masses. Flyers are a cost-effective way to cover a large area without breaking the bank. Hand them out at events or on street corners. Leave them in public places or deliver them to doorsteps. Flyers are a powerful sales force that are, quite literally, easy to grasp.
- Great for promoting events, upcoming sales, or highlighting limited special offers.
- Use glossy aqueous coating in addition to colorful four-color printing to make your message pop.
- Need more real estate? Go large, and fold your flyers to get twice the bang for your buck.
- Perfect for greeting cards, announcements, and invitations.
- Use heavyweight, glossy papers with full-color images and an aqueous coating to make your message pop.
- Coordinate folded notecards with preprinted envelopes for a special touch.
- Add index tabs to your next sales catalog to make navigating to product categories a breeze.
- Add an extra layer of polish to business reports by tabbing chapters.
- Prevent wear and tear with Mylar-reinforced or poly plastic tabs.
- Labels aren’t just for products. Consider labels for return addresses, warnings, or a quick way to tag specials and sales!
- Need to move or easily remove your label? Print on a white or clear static cling!
- Need durability without breaking the budget? Consider glossy paper or vinyl to provide extra life to your labels.
A well-designed letterhead shows customers they’re dealing with an organization with an attention to detail. A poorly designed or outdated letterhead can have the opposite effect. Use your letterhead to create an image your customers can feel comfortable trusting.
- Create a simple black-and-white letterhead for faxes, while reserving more colorful ones for sales letters and business correspondence.
- Smoother, high-quality paper stock creates a strong and professional impression.
- Letterhead isn’t just for business. Consider creating a personalized letterhead for your correspondence to family and friends.
- Unlike other trade show handouts, memo pads are long-lived and extremely functional.
- Unify your image with matching notepads, letterhead, and envelopes.
- Promote new or seasonal products in your newsletter.
- Keep employees up to date on company happenings with an internal newsletter.
- Encourage customers to “archive” your newsletters…and keep your message in front of them long after others have faded from memory…by including a three-hole punch along the left edge.
- Die-cut business card slots make it easy to provide your customers with your contact information.
- Consider full-color printing on a glossy cover stock to garner attention.
- It’s what’s inside that counts. Valuable marketing space is available on both the pocket and the interior of your folder.
- Postcards make great front-counter handouts, box stuffers, and trade show materials.
- Use postcards as a call to action. Enclose them with marketing materials and include them as a mailer with your mailing address for an easy customer response.
- Grab attention and stand out from the crowd by using square or larger-sized postcards.